Expressions of Interest
Cost:$60 per hour pre-course assessment (health fund rebate available) + $230 for 5 week course.
Courses Available: Thursdays 1.00pm – 2.30pm
Saturdays 1.00pm – 2.30pm
Call us Ph: 9518 5009
Helping older people to live independently for longer
- Unlock the simple changes you can make to your health and lifestyle that will allow you to live your life, your way
- Interactive and fun
- Focuses on 5 key health and wellbeing areas using the latest quality health research
- Run by physiotherapists, occupational therapists and qualified health professionals
Whether you are younger or older, well or experiencing illness, if you are interested in improving your health and living well as you age, 60+andActive has strategies that can help you.
About 60+and Active
Our face to face programs are run by health professionals in a range of community settings and include a small group of participants.
Sessions occur weekly. Each of the 5 sessions focuses on a different important area of health, and combines a short discussion of theory with lots of practical components.
Before you start, you will meet 1:1 with your physiotherapist or health professional to undertake a full assessment and review. You will also have a 1:1 follow up meeting at a later date to be determined after the course.
Why choose 60+and Active?
- If you are interested in making small positive changes to your life
- If you are keen to know the latest and most proven ways that you can really make a difference to your quality of life and your ability to live independently
- If you have diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, if you are overweight or if you have another chronic disease and you want to be as well as possible
- And if you are keen to live life to the max – your life your way – then 60+and Active is for you!
Call today to book or find out more