Our team of experienced physiotherapists undertake ongoing training in their areas of special interest. Our areas of special expertise include dance assessment and rehabilitation, spinal and pelvic dysfunction, sports injuries, women’s health and pain management.
Susie Bond, owner and director of the practice, is also a respected trainer of Pilates instructors, physiotherapists and other movement practitioners in Australia and overseas.
Our physiotherapy services cater to those who are recovering from injury and include:
- Assessment of spinal, shoulder, lower limb, ribcage and pelvic alignment issues and pain
- Deep tissue releases; gentle muscle energy techniques; manual joint mobilisation techniques
- Support taping; soft orthotic prescription
- Dry Needling or hand held low dose laser trigger point releases
- Sports and dance screening including Pre Pointe assessment
- Treatment of dance related Injury