Pilates is a very effective way to take your fitness to the next level, particularly in building muscle strength and core stability. This is relevant in general fitness and in recovery from injury, as Pilates bridges the gap between injury and full physical fitness.
Our classes have 3-4 clients per instructor so you receive personalised attention and a program designed for your body.
What results will I see?
You will not only see results, but feel results. You will:
- Develop a strong abdomen, lower back, and buttocks
- Improve your posture and flexibility
- Learn breath awareness and tension release
- Master better body control, moving efficiently from a strong and supported core
- Help prevent injury via improved body awareness
- Support the lower back during pregnancy and recover well from pregnancy
- Become leaner and stronger
Who benefits from Pilates?
Who wouldn’t benefit from Pilates?
Whether you are pregnant, an elite athlete, exercising for the first time in your life, recovering from injury, or looking to tone your body, Pilates has something for everyone.
At our Studio, we offer supervised exercise for those who are fit and looking for a challenging workout and rehabilitation clients who would benefit from low impact and safe, graded exercise. We tailor programs to suit your individual needs and goals. If you have experienced acute pain or you have a medical condition that may preclude exercise, we recommend that you check with your registered health professional before commencing Pilates with us.